The results are in...guess who's #1?

The results of LA Ball Talks team blog contest are in. And once again, Jazz fans have made it clear that True Blue Jazz is their favorite Jazz blog on the Internet. Thanks to all who voted. Stay tuned because we have big big BIG news on the way....Prepare for Jazz heaven.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

When Did We Trade Fisher?

Sorry for the lack of comments over the past game or so. Something about two kids, the shingles and IBS never equls a lot of time to sit at the computer...but my thoughts have been with the Jazz for sure....well that and my Pats taking out Indy today in a thriller. 9-0!
Anyhow, we just wrapped up the first half and I thought I would put my two cents in. Although sloppy, I thought we finished pretty strong. I love when Ron-Ron plays and what is the deal with Boozers passing? Lovin' it. Is there a team in the league that shoots more 15-18 footers that the Jazz? The good news is we are hitting them tonight, but honestly, who shoots that shot? If you shoot that shot in a pick up game don't you have to take your own ass out? Oh well, if it's working, why not huh?
Well, here's to the second half and my oxy-cotin kicking in. Chances are I will be out like a light before I ever get a chance to hear the Subway Sub of the Game. I will have to make my final comments tomorrow morning. Hopefully we are 3-1 by then. Goodnight boys.

3 comments:

M. D. said...

Hey Brock, I just wanted to answer your question. Yes the Jazz traded Fisher back in June after he needed to relocate to a bigger city so his daughter could have better medical treatment.

I believe that every good question deserves an answer.

-Mitch

Brock Kassing said...

Thanks Mitch. I forgot, LA is a lot closer to NYC. Easy decission if you ask me.
Thanks for geting back to me?

- Brock

Whistle said...

Dear Fisher,
Hunstman Cancer Institute ranked #1 in cancer treatment care last 3 years. You are a liar and a cheat.
P.s. I hope your family is doing well

Love THE WHISTLE