The results are in...guess who's #1?

The results of LA Ball Talks team blog contest are in. And once again, Jazz fans have made it clear that True Blue Jazz is their favorite Jazz blog on the Internet. Thanks to all who voted. Stay tuned because we have big big BIG news on the way....Prepare for Jazz heaven.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Jazz Playoff Reunion Continues

Not sure if I have mentioned this before, but I hate Baron Davis. Baron comes into tonights game averaging 23.5 pts a game and 10.5 assists. That's not all though, on top of being a Dux, Baron brings a whiney attidtude and a love affair with officials. Look for Baron to get a handful of cheap fouls and about ten handfuls of cries and complaints. Thank the lord we don't have to deal with Stephen Jackson as well.
Although I am still upset with the Jazz, over their lack-luster performance against the Rockets, they can make things better with a double digit victory over Nelly and the boys for Golden State. My prediction. Jazz win 108-92.

Go Jazz. I will try and comment during the game tonight but I will be at a wedding. One of my wifes college roomates is getting hitched so I will be spending the night sitting in the corner hiding from all of her old college boyfriends....who happen to have a lot in common with T-Mac, Kobe, Boozer, etc. etc. if you catch my drift.

No comments: