The results are in...guess who's #1?

The results of LA Ball Talks team blog contest are in. And once again, Jazz fans have made it clear that True Blue Jazz is their favorite Jazz blog on the Internet. Thanks to all who voted. Stay tuned because we have big big BIG news on the way....Prepare for Jazz heaven.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Jazz Cavs Recap

The best way to describe that game is Phewwww! I kind of fell like the Jazz got away with one, thank goodness LeBron is a head case at the line or we loose that game. Speaking of Bron-Bron, somebody needs to get that cat to pee in a cup. Dude is HUGE and I would be willing to bet that it is not all from hard work in the gym.

Stat of the night: D-Will minutes - 45
J-Har minutes - 3

Game ball goes to: Coach Sloan - for realizing that the Hitman Hart should not be getting more that 3 minutes per game. He also let Ron Brewer play more minutes and was rewarded with 5 steals and fairly good defense on LBJ when he had him.

Honorable mention game ball goes to: The Paper Boy -Thank you Paul Millsap for playing like an all-star last night.

I really like the upcoming schedule for the Jazz and pretty much think we should win 7 or 8 of the next 10 games.

3 comments:

M. D. said...

Well put Hamster. The only thing I am worried about is Deron's conditioning. There is no way he can keep that up. I know he wants to play the whole game, but honestly? RON RON and Paperboy had amazing defensive efforts (although I would like to have seen RON ROn play lebron tighter, a little space goes a long way with that guy.)

Pick-n-Roll said...

I watched the game but I think I missed Okur playing...anyone else?
Playing G.M for a minute, and we can all agree that Hart sux(Dee were sorry)I dont think he is the problem yet. I believe Okur is the problem, sure I love his MOOOOOONNEEEY Ball Boler(CHA_CHING) but I think his value is peaked. I love fishing and I would use Okur as my bait to free cap space or draft picks.

Unknown said...

Javey - good point on Memo. If we could get a more athletic, defensive minded center I would do it in a heart beat. (It is still early in the season, but the point of a blog is to over-react and make rash choices so this one is good.)