The results are in...guess who's #1?

The results of LA Ball Talks team blog contest are in. And once again, Jazz fans have made it clear that True Blue Jazz is their favorite Jazz blog on the Internet. Thanks to all who voted. Stay tuned because we have big big BIG news on the way....Prepare for Jazz heaven.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

K-Fes on his new home with the Utah Flash

Here is possibly the best article ever. Khrylo Fesenko (the Jazz second round draft pick) will be playing for the Utah Flash. Here is what he has to say about the situation (real quotes):


When someone from the Flash asked Fesenko what Ukrainians eat, his reply was a playful slam along the lines of, "Worms and short men who ask annoying questions."
"I like Denny's because I love eggs, and when I know that I can eat eggs all day long, I was really surprised, and I'm already love Denny's," Fesenko said. "It is healthy. It's not fast food, so everything is good."

You just have to read this article for yourself. Pay close attention to his quotes. He is quickly climbing my list of favorite Jazz players.

No comments: