The results are in...guess who's #1?

The results of LA Ball Talks team blog contest are in. And once again, Jazz fans have made it clear that True Blue Jazz is their favorite Jazz blog on the Internet. Thanks to all who voted. Stay tuned because we have big big BIG news on the way....Prepare for Jazz heaven.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Boozer Quote

I love this quote from the Trib today, I think that it shows that the Jazz are in a really good state of mind right now.

Boozer had 15 points in the first quarter, hitting elbow jumpers and bank shots and scoring around the basket. The scouting report, which Boozer said he never read, described him as coasting on defense. Boozer responded by knocking away a pass and stuffing Shareef Abdur-Rahim in the opening period.

"I'm telling you, I'm getting better defensively and our team's getting better defensively and that's what we're going to continue to do,'' Boozer said. "They can have any scouting report they want to, but they've got to come beat us."

1 comment:

M. D. said...

This was one of the best post game comments I've seen in a while. I love how he was just like " eff this, if they want it...come and get it."