The results are in...guess who's #1?

The results of LA Ball Talks team blog contest are in. And once again, Jazz fans have made it clear that True Blue Jazz is their favorite Jazz blog on the Internet. Thanks to all who voted. Stay tuned because we have big big BIG news on the way....Prepare for Jazz heaven.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Second Story Boys

I know it's a few days old not but I just wanted all of you to benefit from the halftime show I witnessed at the Houston game. I could not find footage from the actual performance that night so I You Tube'd it so you could witness where it all started. It was one of those performances that made you sit in awe, not due to greatness, but more like, am I really witnessing this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebX_6Anhw4

3 comments:

M. D. said...

oh....my....hell...

Whistle said...

I bet they are all straight

Unknown said...

I cheered for them to win America's got Talent.