The results are in...guess who's #1?

The results of LA Ball Talks team blog contest are in. And once again, Jazz fans have made it clear that True Blue Jazz is their favorite Jazz blog on the Internet. Thanks to all who voted. Stay tuned because we have big big BIG news on the way....Prepare for Jazz heaven.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Final thoughts on game 3

Not much to say about the game that has not already been said, good game all around for the Jazz. I wish we could play the Warriors every other game season. I am going to go out and buy the URL www.releaseJasonHartandplayamonkeyinsteadwewouldbetteroffthatway.com. I get that little pukey feeling in my throat every time I see him come into the game. These are his stats for the year - http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=0312. Tuly disgusting. Lookig forward the showdown with LA today.

1 comment:

M. D. said...

Jed,

I just went out and checked on your new website, it appears to be already owned by one M. Palacio? You may want to get in touch with him and work out a buyout agreement.

-Mitch