The results are in...guess who's #1?

The results of LA Ball Talks team blog contest are in. And once again, Jazz fans have made it clear that True Blue Jazz is their favorite Jazz blog on the Internet. Thanks to all who voted. Stay tuned because we have big big BIG news on the way....Prepare for Jazz heaven.

Monday, November 5, 2007

The Season Is Offically Over !!!!!

Where is Dee Brown when we need him? If I remember correctly he was a heck of alot better than Hart is or will ever be.He is a turnover machine and kills the flow of the game. I realize that he isn't the only reason we lost the game. We need to attack the basket more and learn how to box out. I know it's a long season but 2-2 at this point sucks. I hope they get up for the king and come ready to play.Watch for Boozer to go off for 30 at least. My prediction Jazz 112 Cavs 95

1 comment:

M. D. said...

I wouldn't as far as to say the season is OVER, it's just certain that we are not making the playoffs. Have some optimism Whistle Nuts.