Let me start by being completely honest. I watched this game on DVR on purpose because there was no way I could stomach another loss in real time. No real highlights to speak of other than I enjoyed Papa Boozer sitting with the talking heads. It was the most exciting thing I've seen in a Jazz game since the "Quick Changers" at halftime.
De agredezco por no guardarme en mis siete anos aqui en el NBA. Espero ver les de nuevo porque asi puedo notar un juego con 60 puntos. Feliz Navidad!
1. Denial and Isolation: After the San Antonio game I figured it was over and this was a fluke.
2. Anger: The first loss to Portland. How do you lose this game at home? Pathetic.
3. Bargaining: The Phoenix loss was labeled as a "good loss". "They are just such a good team". Who were we kidding? There is no good losses.
4. Depression: The second Portland loss started me on this stage, and the Hawks loss solidified it.
5. Acceptance: Tonight after losing to the Bobcats I realized we really are a .500 team. Deron has no will to live and has handed his All-Star ticket to Chris Paul . Brewer and AK were once defensive specialists and now are average at best. The Giricek incident was classic. We have fallen apart. This is rock bottom for me. I actually miss Memo.