The results are in...guess who's #1?

The results of LA Ball Talks team blog contest are in. And once again, Jazz fans have made it clear that True Blue Jazz is their favorite Jazz blog on the Internet. Thanks to all who voted. Stay tuned because we have big big BIG news on the way....Prepare for Jazz heaven.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

12.9.07 Jazz @ Mavericks


Deron Williams - PG - Utah Jazz

He has officially arrived at NBA Super Stardom

I don't think any of us really thought the Jazz were going to win this game, especially after the loss to the Spurs the night before. However the last two games have shown us that the Jazz are lucky enough to have a legitimate NBA Super Star. The losses will come and go, but I am pumped like never before to see Deron becoming an elite PG right before our eyes. I actually loved watching this game because Deron just took over. I know there were a lot of things wrong with the Jazz, but I love watching Deron Williams play. I've been converted. Go Jazz and Go Deron.
Final Score: Utah 117 Mavs 125

No comments: