The results are in...guess who's #1?

The results of LA Ball Talks team blog contest are in. And once again, Jazz fans have made it clear that True Blue Jazz is their favorite Jazz blog on the Internet. Thanks to all who voted. Stay tuned because we have big big BIG news on the way....Prepare for Jazz heaven.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

LIVE GAME BLOG! LIVE GAME BLOG! LIVE GAME BLOG!

Hey Everyone,

I am going to be trying out a new program to do LIVE GAME BLOGGING tonight. Please come and join us at Tip-Off. I've invited a few friends from The Nugg Doctor and Pick Axe and Roll as well.

Please come jump on the net and talk the smack with us at game time! We need you My Utah Jazz!

7:00 pm MOUNTAIN

3 comments:

Gizmo said...

NICE Blog :)

Savvy Veteran said...

I hope you do this during the playoffs as well. If you are even 1/4 as good as Harpring Sucks was at it, I will be pleased. Reading their live-blogs was one of my favorite parts of the playoffs last year.

Matthew said...

Sorry I missed it, would have been fun! Great game.